Thursday, August 6, 2009

Turns out Sean Kingston will be writing on Rihanna's upcoming album!


According to the chubster, “Me and my producer Yankee, we cooking up some stuff,. Her people said we want some stuff for Rihanna ’cause I’m from Jamaica. I got the island feel, so I’m writing some stuff right now for her new album.”

And he even likes RiRi as much as we do!

Kingston adds, “You know what I like about her? She’s never changed. Even when her music changed, she always represented for the Caribbean, always represented for Barbados and that’s what Sean Kingston does. He represents for Jamaica. Anything I do, I always put Jamaica in there. You can’t leave where you’re coming from and I like that about her.”

You know what we like about Sean Kingston?! His affinity to refer to himself in the third person!!

Perez Hilton finds that very entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment