Sunday, August 9, 2009

Eminem Disses Mariah for Denying Relationship


Eminem has used his "uncensored hip-hop channel" on Sirius Satellite Radio to blast Mariah Carey for denying they dated.

"Yes, me and Mariah did have a relationship for about a good six, seven months," Eminem said recently on his Shade 45 channel, according to the Detroit News. "(But) it didn't work. I wasn't really into what she was into; our personalities collided. She's a diva, and I'm a little more regular, I guess."

The 34-year-old rapper excoriated Carey, 36, in a tirade. "I can never deny her talent, but the fact that she denied we ever had something, that's bad," he said.

Eminem met Carey in 2001 to discuss a possible collaboration. Asked the following year if the pair had dated, he told Rolling Stone,"There's truth to that. But on the whole personal level, I'm not really feeling it. I just don't like her as a person."

Asked the same question by Larry King in December 2002, Carey said, "I hung out with him, I spoke to him on the phone. I think I was probably with him a total of four times. And I don't consider that dating somebody."

Eminem celebrated the second anniversary of Shade 45 in October. On Oct. 25, he premiered a new track from his upcoming CD, Eminem Presents: The Re-Up, on the channel.

1 comment:

  1. she said u people did not date, is there any problem there, or u want people to kne dat u dated a diva.

    ReplyDelete